Propose you my recipe!
For 10 small glasses
Preparation: 5 min
Cooking time: 5 min
2 teaspoons of Sultan Amber green tea
½ bouquet of fresh mint
8 to 10 pieces of sugar
1. Carefully wash fresh mint leaves.
2. Put Sultan Amber Green tea into the teapot.
3. Boil water once. Put it into the kettle then discard the water (keeping the green tea in the teapot). This will eliminate the bitterness of green tea (tannins).
4. Add the mint leaves and sugar to the teapot. Boil 100 cl of water and put it into the teapot.
5. Let infuse 2 to 3 min.
6. Put it into a glass and put it back into the teapot several times to mix the tea.
All the ingredients including tea pot you can find him at spice n’ more tx